Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I got home on Thursday and since then I have:

  • picked up and taken Grandma back to the airport

  • spent time with the crazy Christmas shoppers at the Tulsa mall, so I can buy 2 years worth of some essentials

  • hung out with Jennifer and Amanda

  • spoke at my home group

  • cried while speaking at my home group, cause they have really been a family for me that last 20 years.

  • Had Sam & Ellas Pizza

  • played with my dog, Oscar

  • played 42 with Grandma and family

  • laughed lots!

One of the best times we had was teaching Grandma how to play Wii. She really did enjoy it. I thought I would share some laughs with you, too. So, here is Grandma playing Wii. (Before you laugh to hard, do you think your Grandma could do this? We have taught both my Mema and Grandma how to play!)



*The sound is not that great, so make sure to turn up your volume.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and enjoy your time with your family and friends as much as I am! May it be full of laughs!

2 comments:

Jaclyn.... said...

Slightly jealous of...
Woodland Hills
Sam and Ella's
family time
:)

Merry Christmas!!!

And don't forget to pack some Christmas movies for next year!

Teresa said...

Could not open pictures please show me how?????!!!! Aunt T