Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday School

I am still processing and in awe of our speaker today! (yes, we had class on Saturday) When was the last time that you had a speaker so good that you intentionally did not tell him that class ended at 3:00, when he thought 5:00, even on a Saturday? He spoke earlier this week and did not give us our hourly break and went past 5:00, but no one cared at all. Today's session was optional, but even on our last Saturday here, there were over 100 of us that did not sleep in, but came to hear him. Are you intrigued yet?

You will have to ask me about what he taught that was so good. And he showed me how to share it too, so remind me when I see you and I will share it with you.

I can't think of much else right now, so I will have to just make a new post later.

2 comments:

Jaclyn.... said...

Let me guess....
Thom Wolf....
Universal disciple....
history on a Page....

Am i right?!

Laura said...

How'd ya know! Yes!