Saturday, December 13, 2008

"I'll be home for Christmas..."

"If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together" African proverb. Thank you for going along with me on this adventure. I know that I could not go far without you.


This week has been good (if you could not tell by my previous post). We got "kicked in the behind" about important things that we honestly needed to be reminded of. We had a finance speaker about the finances of the company, and I am pretty sure that there was only one other person in the whole auditorium as interested as I. And I can only wait to share with you more about what I learned on Saturday.


This week concludes training and I head home on Thursday. So, as the song goes, "I'll be home for Christmas." Wow, I can hardly believe that Christmas is already here. Reflecting this week, I realized that it was this time last year that I began the application process. And trying to decide if this was really what I was supposed to do after college. I am thankful that I did step out on faith. I have learned alot this year. I know that I will learn even more this next year. It will be full of some high, highs, and some low lows, but "I can do hard things," especially knowing everyone is supporting me at home. Thank you all. I would not be here, or go nearly as far without you all!

I know it is still early but I want to miss you all a Merry Christmas. I'll be home for Christmas, so let's get together and celebrate!

No comments: