Saturday, November 1, 2008

Eye Opener

So, this week has been really eye opening in training. I have learned alot, and can see things that I thought I already knew in a different light.

I made it off campus with different groups to the VP's house for ice cream and one of our director's houses for dinner. We had 98 people at our dinner, and that was just the singles under 30!

Tomorrow I will go to a tea for the ladies going to the same region as me, and we are all going to where cultural clothes which will be fun. (For my job in my city though, I will not wear cultural clothes-pretty much normal business clothes.)

I can't really think of anything special to report right now, but I wanted to let you know that I had not forgotten. I will update ya tomorrow if I think of anything else.

No comments: