Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nature Walk

This week was also really good. I continue to learn more each day at training. However, I was very thankful that today was a day off. TGIweekends! After sleeping in to 9, which is much later than the normal 5:30AM alarm clock Monday through Friday, I spent some time reading and then decided to go on a walk. I wanted to post pictures of the beautiful landscape around campus, but I had left my camera at home, so my parents graciously sent me a little package this week with my camera, and some warmer clothes. Thank you!


So this morning I went on a little nature walk, to take pictures to share with you. Although it was probably not really great exercise cause I kept stopping to take pictures, I am still counting it towards for as apart of my fitness report for the week! Yep, that right we have weekly fitness reports, it is not anything too difficult, and it is a good thing, but still I have never had to report my weekly fitness activities to my employer before! Anyways, just click the link and you can take a little walk with me around the campus! http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2023778&l=f31ba&id=79800981 The one below is just a little preview. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Steve Coppedge said...

You ARE my daughter! I knew you had a built-in appreciation for nature and the colors in the fall!
Looks like a beautiful day for a nature walk.

Laura said...

It is definitly an acquired taste! Lol, cause it took me a long time to get here, but there are a couple of trees that I have wondered what they were here. It would be a better place for Tyler to go on one of those "adventure hikes" that he could lead the family on when we were young.