Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A funny thing happened on the way home from language school...

So I almost laughed outloud today on the street. There was this taxi driver parked on the corner. You see taxis from waxy, bright red, almost antique-looking mercedes, to cars that it is uncertain what color they really are under all the soot, and with a bummer half on, half off. So some really take care of their taxis, and others well, don't at all. Anyways, the taxi driver on the corner today was cleaning his car. He was "dusting" the outside of the car. Can you guess what utensil he had chosen for this task?
.
.
.
.
.
.
A feather duster! yes, the taxi driver was dusting the outside of his car with a feather duster! I'll let you guess what kind of taxi he had!


Oh and another side note, when was the last time you watched the weather forecast to help you decide when to do your laundry? This was a first for me this week. And I think it is working. Lets hope that my laundry dries in less than 2 days. Oh, and I got up extra early to start the laundry so that the washer would finish its 1.5 hour cycle before the power went off at 9AM. Not to complain, but I am just laughing at myself and my daily life here today. Who would have thought?

1 comment:

Steve Coppedge said...

Its a whole new world there!