Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things are coming along...

Things are coming along. My car is now on the market! I need to spec it all out, but for now, I have detailed it and have a sign in it. So if you know anyone wanting a reliable, good condition, 25 mpg in town car in the area, send them to me! It is a 99 Saturn SL2.

I said a lot of "see-ya-laters," this week. Friday was my last day at work. I was really blessed to work with great people and friends since graduation in a good flexible job. I was so surprised, they even gave me a 5-piece luggage set, which will come in very handy as I pack to go overseas. (little shout out to everyone at BOCC! thanks for reading!)

My cards should come in on Tuesday, so be sure to ask me for one. I don't want to miss anyone, and I should have more than enough-I ordered 1000.

When you think of me,
-P. that I will accomplish all that is needed before training in VA
-P. that I will quickly learn Arabic (it was pointed out this week that even the numbers are different!)
-P. that my way be prepared overseas. That I will meet people and build good friendships, and that all the purposes of going will be met.

No comments: