Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun with family!

So, I finally figured out how to post pictures! Yay!! I am happy to report that the trip was great. It was good to see family, explain better what I will be doing, and get to spend time together before I leave.

I am also happy to report that now I can say all the letters of the Arabic alphabet with my flashcards, even out of order, and I can put them in alphabetical order! I got lots of rest in the car and started on some reading, but will need some help getting through these thick books!


Teresa, Mema, and I outside Teresa's new house. Why dad decided to take our picture right here, I don't know.

Quick grap the camera! Chloe and Rachel had a blast showing us all their new things. And of course we loved hearing all about them! Aren't we all so cute!

Chloe and mini-me, aka Rachel! I braided Rachel's hair so that she could have hair-just like Laura's! She even got to put mouse and hair spray in it!
Sunday afternoon in the park--Fun times. Note the curly hair on Rachel! So fun!

No comments: