Sunday, September 7, 2008

Headed South

This week I am headed South to visit grandmas, aunts, uncles and cousins, from both sides of the family that I will most likely not get to see for another 2 years. They will all just need to get passports to come visit me overseas! My parents and I hope this will be a week of quality time that we can all spend together. I hope to gather support from fellowships of my family as well.

I enjoy road trips, because it is a time of guilt free reading, napping, or just staring aimlessly out the window, cause there is nothing else that I should be doing (or could be doing) right then. So, I will be practicing Arabic with my alphabet flashcards, reading some books about the region I am headed to, relaxing, and sleeping. Just felt like I should get in the habit of updating the blog for those of you who check for updates!

No comments: