Monday, September 1, 2008

Introductions

Welcome! My goal for this blog is to record "at the end of the day" what happened that day, at least for the next couple of years. (although, I admit that I may go several days without posting, so don't worry mom) This blog will be a great way to stay in contact with family and friends as I head overseas for the adventure of a lifetime. I will do my best to post photos and journal entries.

I just found out last week that I will be headed to North Africa and the Middle East (NAME) in January 2009. In NAME, I will be studying language and interning with a business training company. I am excited at the opportunity to use my new business degree overseas as a way to meet new people and experience new cultures! Thank you friends and family; your support is imperative as I take this step.

1 comment:

Mat and Janet Lawrence said...

Wow! We are so excited for you and look forward to hearing of the adventures God has in store for you. Janet and Mat