Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vegetable Peeler English Usage Manual

Beware, this is painful…

So I bought a vegetable peeler, cause ours was not very good, although I bought this at like a dollar store, so it might not be much better. Right as I was throwing away the packaging, I realized that it was all in English, and I was surprised. There are at least fifteen sentences on this package for warnings and instructions! For a vegetable peeler, really! So I tried to read it and it was painful trying to understand what they were trying to say. Do they not have someone check their packages before they print them? (It was made in China) So I thought I would share some with you. This gives a little perspective to why it is important that I learn to speak Arabic correctly, not just the way I think sounds better or is easier for me:

Peeler Usage Manual (printed on the back of the package)
[I am doing my best to type it all as it appears, so nothing is a typo!]

With gratitude meaning you use the product of the my firm, very much from the bottom of the heart. Please must take a look first this manual before using, in order to use in the exactitude. Pleasing furthermore must keep this manual.

Attention: Please at the time of dismantling wrapping, be careful and do not run into the knife blade, because of for mow the wound hand easily.

The attention that use the top orders:
  • Please at before using have a meal first rinse liquid that having and using cleaning empress use again.
  • Divided by the vegetable, fruit excluding, cannot used for the other. It is in view of the fact fo fake the thing of the bald, so while using please watch for safety.
  • The handle is placed in to slip away the slippery appearance descend (oil, water, wash away dirt etc.)to please do not use.
  • Were sliced the object accumulate the small time, pleasing watch for the finger do not want to touch with blade,because incaution cut the hand easily.
  • The absolute prchibition against child uses alone. While using must adult together,teach to the right operation method in chile,in well carefully of foundation,send greeting the whole usage.
  • Descend to please do not use at the apperance that transformed.
  • Under the heavy circumatance in burthen please avoid usage, for cause like this and easily the product transforms.
  • Please do not used for the strong and tough material, cause razor blade indentation,mistake an etc.easily.
  • Please do not put by the side of fiety and near.Because the resin may take place to melt, burn, transform the excrescent cirmcumstance in ect.
  • Please wash,clearly wipe after using to f*ck,make it kept to the best dry,whereas,cause easily the rust, germs breeds. (the asterisk is mine in this sentence, it is the only change that I have made to all this)
  • Such as usage the metals brush, grinds the powder etc.wash away dirt, cause the wear and tear easily.
  • Please place the place that can not take in the child takes care of.

    This has to be a joke right?! Thanks for reading, can’t believe you made it through all that!

2 comments:

Kayseri Protestan Kilisesi said...

oh my goodness. I just have to comment. I don't even know what to say! I've seen bad translations before but I'm pretty sure this isn't even a translation! That is crazy. Is there really a cuss word in it? thanks for sharing, definitely made me laugh.

Unknown said...

where can you buy this now in 2011 in london??