Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Wedding!!

This Saturday night was my language teacher, N's sister's wedding. I have gotten to meet all of their family, so I was so excited to be invited to her wedding. She has been engaged to her fiance the whole time I have been here and the wedding was really a celebration that she was finally able to get married. I would love to share the story behind it, and about all the wedding traditions here---and how much I LOVE them! But that is going to have to wait. I have been packing and moving ever since then, and am exhausted.

If you can't tell by my facebook status: I love dancing here!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2037278&id=79800981&l=6d931b6fb0

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You look beautiful (glowing!) in the photos. What a blessing to be able to be a part of this event. Dancing? You go girl!